Space Shroom Growkit Magic Mushroom Growing Instructions
The SpaceShrooms were created by our 72-year-old grower, who is a mycologist with over 50 years of experience. These kits were designed to set a new standard in mushroom growing. The main criteria for cultivating SpaceShrooms are the ease, growth and the potency they have. Our mycologist has gone through years of breeding and crossing different types of mushrooms to a cluster race that meets the above criteria: The SpaceShroom.
SpaceShrooms are characterized by a first flight with a relatively high yield, simple growing instructions and (not unimportant!) very high potency. Novice users should start with 10 grams fresh (or 1 gram dried) to consume for the first time.
Mushrooms are 90% water. So while they’re fruiting, they need some additional water. If you see no more moisture inside the cap, then reopen it, and re-spray the inside once or twice. Don’t spray on the growing substance/mushrooms directly!
- Remove the lid of the inner (transparent) box, and spray the substrate with water
- Spray once, or twice on the inside of the cap. Put the cap back on (leave the lid of the inner box off)
- Place the included cloth over the holes of the kit, but leave the top hole open.
- When the caps of the mushrooms become visible, stop watering. Peel the cloth off the holes so more holes become visible.
- Every day peel the cloth off further until no more holes are visible.
- After 10 days, you’ll end up with a nicely filled spaceshroom kit!
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Grab a shroom between your fingers at the base, and softly twist it out. Avoid touching the mycelium (white matter)!
- Get them all out, if some mushrooms formed in the substrate at the sides of the box get them out using sterilized tweezers.
- Never go digging with your hands because you might contaminate the kit for the next flush.
- Avoid touching the mycelium (white matter)!
- After your harvest, keep the Space Shrooms cool and away from sunlight, preferably in your fridge. They stay potent for at least 10 days. In case you decide to dry them, you can keep them up to a year.
- You can repeat all these steps two more times to get additional flushes. You will end up with up to 200 grams of fresh psilocybin mushrooms!